SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY.
DEFUND THE POLICE
Bruce Gibson continues to take action to make us less safe by voting to defund our Sheriff’s Department. Gibson has voted NO to helping our men and women in uniform on numerous occasions:
- Voted to cut the public safety budget by nearly $1 Million
- Voted No to adding officers that would decrease response times for rural areas of his district
- Voted no to a substation that would have enhanced community access to our officers and increased overall safety
Where our tax dollars are spent matters. Your safety should always be priority number one. SUPERVISOR BRUCE GIBSON DOESN’T AGREE:
“It’s about much more than public safety“.
~ Bruce Gibson
Crime is rising
Crime is rising, and residents, property owners, and small businesses have suffered. Our County Supervisor Bruce Gibson has had the opportunity to address these issues and provide the funding needed by our Sheriff’s Department to limit the damage, and ensure that San Luis Obispo County remains a safe place to live, work and raise a family.
- Bruce Gibson voted to defund our police
- Bruce Gibson has shown no concern for public safety
- Bruce Gibson has refused to provide the resources needed by the Sheriff’s Department to protect our communities